Belrose Scout Group does not exist without parent volunteers, and there is an expectation that as a parent or carer of a youth member you contribute to the group's ongoing success by;
- Assisting at weekly meetings on a rotational basis
- Volunteering for duties such as hall cleaning and working bees
- Supporting fundraising events by and activities, or grant seeking
- Becoming an active member of the Group Committee, which assists the Group Leader and Group Council and promotes the aims and principles of Scouting in conjunction with the Group.
- Serving as an officebearer on the Group Committee (President / Chairperson, Deputy Chairperson, Secretary, Treasurer, Group Leader).