There are many ways you can volunteer your time and skills to the Belrose Scout Group, including:
- Become a trained Leader or a part-time Associate Leader
- Participate in our Group Committee
- Be an active member, an office bearer or a project leader
- Research, preserve or interpret historical records and artefacts for the Memorabilia Centre
- Contribute labour and skills to the Belrose Scout Group, such as accounting, administration, fundraising, grant seeking, research, and communications, painting, flooring, carpentry, building and maintenance
- Are you a subject matter expert? Maybe provide a talk to one of our groups?